Sony has achieved something somewhat complicated in the world of tablets: that the first thing to draw the positive attention on their equipment is how light and comfortable on the hands they are. With the Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet, this has been taken to an extreme. You can take the device and come to think that that one has to be the one they have in exhibition on the showcase. But that’s not it: that is its weight, and that is its format. It is probably the best designed 10.1-inch tablet at that level of the entire range of Android devices in this segment.
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Specs
• 254 by 167 by 1.1 mm, 392 g • Screen: IPS LCD 10.1 inch • RESOLUTION 2560 x 1600 pixels (299 ppp) • Processor: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 • CPU: 4 core 64 bit to 2 GHz • GPU: Adreno 430 • RAM: 3 GB • Memory: 32 GB • OS: Android 5.0.2 • Comms: NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi Fi ac, GPS • Camera: 8.1 MPx LED Flash / / Front Camera 5.1 megapixel • Bettery: 6000 mAh • Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Price: $ 600 (model LTE SIM)
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Review
This tablet by Lenovo is actually a convertible as it integrates a keyboard. Or rather than a keyboard, it integrates a second touch panel side the size of the main one, so it looks like an open book instead. The secondary panel can work in a keyboard mode, or in free writing mode, moment in which keys stops lighting up. Something we must point out from this Lenovo tablet’s specifications is its battery of 8500 mAh, which gives up to 10 hours of use.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Specs
• 170.8 x 256.6 x 9.6 mm 600 gr • Processor: SoC Intel Atom X 5-Z8550 (SoC) • CPU: 4 Cores 1.4 GHZ • Graphic: GPU Intel HD Graphics at 600 MHz • RAM: 4 GB • Memory: 64 GB • Battery: 8500 mAh Li-ion • OS: Android 6.0 • Screen: 10.1 “to 1920 x 1200 pixels (225 DPI) • Camera: 8 MP and 2MP front camera • NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi Fi ac, GPS
Google Pixel C Review
At a time in which tablet sales seem to be deadlocked, Google’s Pixel C has become one of the devices you get excited about this year. This convertible tablet adapts to a physical keyboard that is sold separately and there are enough motives to consider it. The Pixel C comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by default, a 10.2 inches to 2,560 by 1,800 pixels screen, am excellent sound quality and a unbeatable performance. Without doubts, it’s one of the best tablets that have been lately released.
Google Pixel C Specs
• 9.5 x 7.04 x 0.2 inches 517 g • Screen: 2, 560 by 1, 800-pixel resolution LCD • RESOLUTION 2560 x 1600 pixels (299 ppp) • Processor: Nvidia X 1 quad – core, Maxwell GPU • CPU: 4 cores at 2 GHz 64bits • GPU: Cortex A57 • RAM: 3 GB • Memory: 32,64 GB • OS: Android 6.0 • Comms: 4.1 Bluetooth, NFC, Wi Fi ac, GPS • Camera: 8, 10MPx LED Flash / / Front Camera 1.9 MPx • Bettery: 9.000 mAh • Google Pixel Price: $ 500 • Bluetooth, Wi-fi, USB
Huawei MediaPad M3 Review
If we had to give our verdict on which is the best compact tablet of this past 2016, there would be no doubt that to the day that would be the Huawei MediaPad M3. Presented by the Chinese company during the last IFA in Berlin, this equipment is characterized, according to many, as a giant version of the P9, able to provide a very powerful multimedia experience. We are talking award winning tablet, winner of the IFA awards for up to 8 recognitions. That is why Huawei was the surprise of the market in the last year; they left their very heart and souls with the best Android Tablet of 2016, Huawei Media PadM3.
Huawei MediaPad M3 Specs
• 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3 mm 310 gr • Huawei MediaPad M3 • Processor: SoC HiSilicon Kirin 950 • CPU: 8 core 2.3 GHz • Mali GPU-T880 MP4 at 900 MHz • RAM: 4 GB • Memory: 32 Gb • Battery 5100 mAh Li-Po • OS: Android 6.0 vo • Screen: 8.4 “to 2560 by 1600 Pixels (360 dpi) • Camera: 8Mp and 8Mp front camera • Huawei average PadM3 Price: $300
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 S LTE Review
Certainly, Samsung has made a great work with their new quite versatile tablet that will make a great play both if what you want is to consume content, as if what you want is to use it for work, both because of its 4:3 format or because of the fact that it includes by default Microsoft Office. It is a tablet that is extremely light and easy to carry, it may be a good alternative to carrying around a laptop up and down throughout the day, for a freelance or a college student.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 S LTE Specs
• 237.30 x 169.00 x 5.60 mm • Processor Samsung 5433 Exynos • CPU: 8 core 1.3 GHz • RAM: 3 GB • Memory: 32 Gb • 5870 battery mAh Li-Po • YOU: vo Android 5.0 • Screen: 1536 x 2048 pixels 264 PPI • Camera: 8Mp and 2.1Mp front camera not flash • Wi Fi (802.11 b/g / ac) GPS and Bluetooth 4.10 • Samsung Galaxy Tab S 2 LTEPrice: $430